The Legal Advice without the Price question for February, 4, 2021

Dear Ron,
I am 29 with two kids and the father is in prison for 5 years. I was told that I need a will to establish a guardian for the children if I should die. Should I have an attorney prepare a will? Can I do it online?

Legal Advice without the Price can be heard every Tuesday and Thursday at 7:15 a.m. on KIXX 96, 8:30 a.m. on New Country Ks93 and 9:10 a.m. on 96.9 KDLO. Have a question for Ron? Email [email protected]