April 3, 2020
WATERTOWN, S.D.–At 10:13 this morning, Watertown Fire Rescue was called to Dakota Bodies for a piece of equipment that was on fire.
Crews were directed by workers to the northeast corner of main building.
Entry was made through a walk through door to find a large Laser Cutter on fire.
Electricity was cut to the machine. Crews rapidly extinguished the fire and checked for fire extension.
Fire crews removed all smoldering pieces of a filter assembly. Crews remained on scene for just over a hour. No injuries were reported.
The laser machine a total loss.