Man taken to hospital for chemical exposure in pool area of Watertown hotel

KWAT

October 29, 2021

Mike Tanner

WATERTOWN, S.D.–Watertown Fire Rescue reports one man was taken to the hospital Thursday for inhalation exposure to chemicals in the pool and aquatics area of the Holiday Inn Express at 2803 8th Avenue Southeast.

Paramedics were called there at 12:26 p.m.

The injuries were non-life threatening.

Fire Rescue ventilated the affected area and monitored air quality to determine it was safe before leaving the scene.

The name of the injured man was not released.