Legal Advice without the Price – March 2, 2021

The Legal Advice without the Price question for March 2, 2021/

Dear Ron

I have a custody order and child support order of our two children from Minnesota. I reside in South Dakota with my girlfriend. My girlfriend noticed bruising on the children and has encouraged me to fight for sole physical custody. My girlfriend. claims I will not have to pay child support. Is she correct? What state do I bring the child custody change in?

Legal Advice without the Price can be heard every Tuesday and Thursday at 7:15 a.m. on KIXX 96, 8:30 a.m. on New Country KS93 and 9:10 a.m. on 96.9 KDLO. Have a question for Ron? Email [email protected]