Legal Advice without the Price – January 19, 2021

The Legal Advice without the Price question for January 19, 2021

Dear Ron,

I have a South Dakota business but I have a good following also in Minnesota. Last week I had an employee working in Minnesota get hurt on the job. The state has already contacted me on whether I have Minnesota workers compensation. Do I have to respond? If the employee files in South Dakota and uses South Dakota worker compensation is that adequate?

Legal Advice without the Price can be heard every Tuesday and Thursday at 7:15 a.m. on KIXX 96, 8:30 a.m. on New Country KS93 and 9:10 a.m. on 96.9 KDLO. Have a question for Ron? Email [email protected]